Der Wald verändert sich - doch wie tief gehen diese Veränderungen?

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Teilen

Sunningrocks

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
AutorNachricht

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeDo 5 Feb - 20:49

Sunningsrocks are a large group of flat rocks in the middle of the river - on an island. When the sun shines on them, they get warm and are the perfect place to relax after a exhausting day. Under the rocks you can sometimes find small caves and small clefts, where prey sometimes hides. All in all it is a great place to relax, but also a good hunting ground.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeSa 7 Feb - 21:10

Silent

cf: Camp

Actually it wasn't that hard to find the river - because our camp was on an island in the river, one just had to leave the camp and was in the water of the river. I swam to the shore and walked along the bank a bit, when I saw an island full of flat stones. It looked quite comfortable and maybe they would be warm from the sun.
I looked back at Rowan and smiled, then I went into the water and swam to the island with the rocks. When I reached it, I pulled myself onto a rock and laid there, my head on my paws. The swimming was a bit exhausting and I had to catch my breath again.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeSa 7 Feb - 21:23

ROWAN | 010

cf. riverclan camp

While he follows Silent to the river he had to swim. He hadn't done it so much before, but it was okay and he didn't died. But he wasn't that fast as she. At the end of their way the pretty cat looked back at him and smiled, and so he went faster.
Now he sits beside her and Looks down at these stones. They look perfekt to sun. And the river is beside them. What a great place to hang out.
"I like this place", he says to Silent.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeSa 7 Feb - 22:00

Silent

Still smiling a bit, I watched Rowan swimming over to the rocks and sitting next to me. When he said he liked this place, I nodded. "This place is wonderful.", I whispered and smiled at him.
But as I sat here, looking at the river and the meadows at the other side, a cold wind blew through my fur and made me shiver a bit. However, it wasn't the cold wind that had made me shiver, no. It was the memory of something I didn't want to remember. I wished I could forget it but it was still there. Cutting my broken soul into pieces.
I shook my head a bit to forget those dark thoughts, but they didn't disappear. Now I was shivering a lot and I didn't know how long I could sit here like that. I laid down, hoping that the feeling would go away, but it didn't.
A bit helpless I looked up at Rowan.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeSa 7 Feb - 22:34

ROWAN | 011

Rowan doesn't know what's going on with Silent. She shivers and lays down like something bad was inside of her and bring her down. Is she ill?, was the first question that cames into his mind. He decided to speak it out loud. "Are you ill? Should we go back to the den?"
He doesn't like to see her like that. And the worst Thing: He can't help her because he doesn't really know what happens.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeSa 7 Feb - 22:48

Silent

As I laid there, still shivering, I almost forgot Rowan. But my gaze wandered to his face as he said something. It took me a few moments to realize what he said, but then I shook my head. "I-I'm just c-cold.", I said quietly and bit my lip.
"M-maybe.. you could come here", I whispered and laid my head back down on my paws because I didn't know how much longer I could hold it up.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeSa 7 Feb - 23:11

ROWAN | 012

She do not look like she'd only be cold. She does look like there's something more and she could need someone to help her. For one moment Rowan thinks about how it would be if they wouldn't live in a clan. There'd be noone to help. Well, here's noone also, but Rowan could run to the den and ask for anybody who does know what to do. If there would be noone.. it would be horrible. She'd probably die.
Silent trows him away from his thinking. She wants him to lay down beside her? Uhhm, if she mean. I probably don't want to hurt him or .. something like that.
"O-okay..", she answers and slowly lays down.
"Is it .. okay for you?"
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeSo 8 Feb - 0:43

Silent

I could see that Rowan was worried and wanted to tell him that there wasn't any reason to be worried about, but I couldn't say anything, no matter how hard I tried. It was just as if my mouth didn't really exist. My breath was quick and I felt like not getting enough air. It was a terrible feeling.
Suddenly I felt something beside me and I lifted my head a bit. I looked at Rowan, who asked me if it was okay. I wanted to nod, but everything was like under water - slow, exhausting and with a lack of air. But then I managed to open my mouth and say something: "It's okay..", I whispered, "Nothing to worry about.."
At that Moment, I couldn't hold up my head more longer and it fell back onto my paws. I really didn't know what was happening, but I also couldn't think one clear thought. Everything was so.. blurred. I closed my eyes for a moment and took a deep breath. Nothing was wrong. I was just imagining all that. Everything was okay..
But maybe not. My head felt like a whole beehive and my paws hurted. My eyes were still closed and my head still on my paws, and I wasn't really able to lift it up again.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeSo 8 Feb - 10:16

ROWAN | 013

Rowan isn't able to understand what's going on with Silent. She says it would be nothing and everything would be okay, but she looks like she would die in this moment. Beside of that a warm feeling fills him while he lays next to her. He hopes she feel it to and that she isn't cold anymore, but she does look like it wouldn't really help. That's nor really good and Rowan want's to help her, but he don't know how to do this.
"But I worry", he tells her.
"It would better to go back to the den and look for help. I can see you aren't okay."
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeSo 8 Feb - 14:20

Silent

Rowan didn't believe me that I was okay. But I really couldn't hate him for that. I laid here with my head on my paws and wasn't able to lift it up and even trying to open my eyes was a torture.
But having Rowan laying beside me gave me a warm feeling where our pelts touched and I had to say that I liked it. Before, I had been a bit cold, but now my body seemed to burn. This feeling was a bit strange, but not uncomfortable. I didn't want him to stand up again.
I wanted to open my eyes and say something to Rowan, but I couldn't. Everything seemed to.. heavy. I gave a quiet whimper and then fainted.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeSo 8 Feb - 19:40

ROWAN | 014

Silent is quiet, she's silent, and don't says anything. Rowan waits a few minutes, but when he realizes that she wont say anything now, he trows his head away from his paws and looks up.
"You have something", he says, "and even if you say everything is okay, it isn't. Whatever you say, I will search for help. I can go to the den and ask some other cats if they know somwething or I will hunt you something. Maybe you are just hungry. You can decide. Whatever you choose, you have to stay right here and can't go away." His voice becomes a little bit warmer. "I want to find you again and don't let you get lost."

He waits some seconds, then he realizes that she can't answer because she .. sleeps or whatever. Not because she's tired. Because .. there is really something than hurts her. "Oh", he meows. He really thought she would be okay.
Then he remembers that he never had watched her eating since the RiverClaan was formed and in his new camp. He hadn't stalked her or something like that but he just can't remember that.
She must be hungry. So hungry that she has got a break down.
He decided to hunt her something fast and just ten minutes or something like that later he comes back with a mouse in his mouth. He puts this small animal unter Silents nose and hopes she'll wake up because of this. He shakes on her shoulder with his face.*
*Er rüttelte mit seiner Nase an ihrer Schulter.
Idk ob das so aus dem englischen Satz raus gekommen wäre lol.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeMo 9 Feb - 20:43

Silent

After I fainted, I didn't hear anything Rowan said. I didn't see how worried he was and how he set off to hunt something. But I slowly woke up again as I felt something on my shoulder. My Head felt terrible and it was a torture to open my eyes, but finally I managed it.
The scent of mouse caught my nose and I blinked. Yes, there was a mouse right in front of my face. It was hard to lift my head, but as I managed, I saw Rowan. How did he know I didn't eat very much in the last few days? I couldn't tell. But I promised myself to eat more after today because this situation was very weird. And I felt bad for Rowan who was so worried. I didn't want all this to happen again.
"Thank you.", I whispered, before I took a bite of the mouse. It tasted like the best thing I had ever eaten and the mouse was eaten quickly. After my stomach was filled again and I could think clear, I noticed that I should've left something for Rowan. I decided to catch him something later, because now I first had to get my strength back.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeDi 10 Feb - 20:06

ROWAN | 015

Silent wakes up and Rowan can't tell in words how much he's happy about that. She don't die, she's alive! He do know it but he let his nose on her shoulder, very near on her body and face. She smells so good..
He realizes what he's doing and fast he goes two steps away.
"I am glad you woke up."
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeDi 10 Feb - 20:54

Silent

After a while I noticed Rowans Nose was still on my shoulder. But I didn't say anything, actually I liked it as it was. Although it was actually the first time for me having some one so near to me, I had to admit I liked it. But I could never tell Rowan something like that.
I was a bit suprised as he suddenly took a few steps back. I lifted my head a bit to look him in the eyes and listened to what he said, but didn't really know how to answer. I didn't really speak much.
But I had to say something. "What's the matter?", I asked quietly and looked at Rowan with big eyes. Maybe I even looked a bit sad.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeDi 10 Feb - 21:05

ROWAN | 016

"Uhhm, nothing", Rowan answers ans fast Looks at his paws to not to look into her eyes. If he would she could see that there's something, or that this small Moment had ment much to him. Not very much, but .. it was great. He liked it.
"Shouldn't we go back to the camp? After you were about to die I don't think it's a great idea to swim, haha" He laughs.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeDi 10 Feb - 21:36

Silent

I looked a bit confused at Rowan as he said there was nothing and then looked at his paws as if it was embarrassing for him. I wondered what this could be, but I couldn't really think properly in this kind of situation, so I gave it up and continued looking at Rowan.
But then he said something else and laughed. I had to smile a bit and wanted to agree, but then I had.. a better idea. At first I was too afraid to tell him that, but then I forced my self to be brave once in my life and opened my mouth.
"Maybe.. we stay and see what.. comes out.", I said quietly and smiled for a few moments, but then I looked at my paws because I felt very embarrassed.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeDi 10 Feb - 21:44

ROWAN | 017

He's looking at that beautiful she cat while she starts to speak. He don't know what is in her mind but he wants to know it. But a Little bit he fears about it. No, not fear as it is, something better but .. urgh, he don't know how to feel.
When she says that they could look what Comes out his heart beets a little bit faster. That's something you don't say to everybody. Does she likes him? But she's so much younger and they don't know each other so long. And yeah, he Kind of likes her, but he don't want to .. do something with her .. something special. Not now.
"What .. do you mean?"
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeDi 10 Feb - 21:53

Silent

I was pretty exited about what Rowan would answer. But he would probably never speak a word with me ever again after what I said a few moments ago. I was still to embarressed about what I said. I would never say something like that again. Never ever.
After a while I looked up at Rowan again. He seemed a bit confused and I could really understand him. "I.. don't really know.", I said quietly and looked at my paws again.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeDi 10 Feb - 22:06

ROWAN | 018

Silent says she don't know what she ment with These words too, and on a crazy way that's really cute. What to do now? Rowan don't know.
"Hm. But.. you don't want to swim anymore, right?"
He goes to her and sits down right beside her. His fur is touching with her's a little bit.
"I mean, you were about to die."
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeMi 11 Feb - 19:28

Silent

When he asked whether I want to swim anymore, I nodded slightly. "Right.", my voice was quiet and I was still a bit embarressed about what I had said. But Rowan didn't really seem angry at me at all. I wondered about why he wouldn't be angry, but soon I gave it up because I just couldn't think of anything.
As he sat down beside me and our furs tuched again, I felt a warm feeling inside. I didn't want Rowan to move away again so I came a bit nearer, but then watched my paws.
"I.. I didn't was about to die.", I said a bit too loud and looked Rowan into the eyes, but then looked at my paws again. "sorry.."
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeDo 12 Feb - 13:59

ROWAN | 019

Hm, what does she mean? She wasn't about to die? But he saw her. She can't deny that. "You weren't able to stand and you weren't awake anymore. You can't tell me that everything was okay." His voice was hard and strong so she would answer what really was going on and not something like "no, nothing" again and again.
"I feared about you."
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeMo 23 Feb - 21:41

Silent

As Rowan said something again, I lifted my gaze to look into his eyes. "Did it really look like I was going to die?", I whispered, a bit afraid. I noticed that he maybe would like to know why I knocked out suddenly, but actually I didn't really know myself. "Maybe.. Maybe I didn't eat enough.", I whispered, but I could hardly understand myself so I didn't expect Rowan to hear anything. But maybe he understood me, because he was sitting right next to me, so near, that our pelts touched.. I looked at my paws again, a bit embarressed.
When he said another thing, however, I had to look him into his eyes. I was very suprised. Actually, he was the first person saying this to me. "Really?", my voice was nothing but a quiet whimper.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitimeDi 24 Feb - 15:09

ROWAN | 020

He sslowly nods about her question if she really looked like that. He can understand that it isn't easy for her to hear it, but .. it's the true.
"So you should eat more. You will eat more, okay? Please."
He don't want her to die. But if she won't eat enough she will. And he feels like he had to care about her and that nothing bad will happen to her.
"Yes, really", he answers and a big smile Comes on his mouth.
"You are such a nice cat .. I don't want to loose you."
Nach oben Nach unten

Gesponserte Inhalte

Sunningrocks Empty
BeitragThema: Re: Sunningrocks   Sunningrocks I_icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

Sunningrocks

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
Warrior Cats :: Archiv :: Archiv :: Altes NebenRPG :: RiverClan Origins-