Der Wald verändert sich - doch wie tief gehen diese Veränderungen?

StartseiteStartseite  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

Teilen

RiverClan Camp

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach unten 
Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2
AutorNachricht

Gast
Gast

RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 Empty
BeitragThema: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 I_icon_minitimeDo Feb 05, 2015 8:26 pm

das Eingangsposting lautete :

The RiverClan camp is half on an island in the river. But the waters are shallow and it is not nessesary to swim, unless you are a kit. It is surrounded by whillow trees and reeds, which make the camp almost invisible from the outside.
In the roots of the whillow trees, cats have made their dens, and some also built reed-dens to sleep in. But there will be more dens, when the cats have settled in. At one edge of the camp, there is a small stream and a little hill, where a big whillow tree grows and where the leader has made his den. At one side of the camp, beyond the reed barrier, some small rocks stick out of the river, which get warmed from the sun and are a comfortable place to relax.
Nach oben Nach unten

AutorNachricht

Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 I_icon_minitimeSa Feb 07, 2015 8:06 pm

ROWAN | 009

Rowan watchs Silent standing up and nods. He stands up too, shakes his body to take some leaves and dust away that was in his fur. He can't clean hisself now, he has to go and he doesn't look that horrible that everybody screams and run away, so he sthinks it's okay. And they are goring to the river - it's possible that they will swim. And when you swim the dust gets away from you so fast.
While he was thinking, Silent went to the entrance of the camp. Fast Rowan goes to her and following her so he isn't to far away to see her. He don't know this territority very well. He was just here once or maybe twice and that' not enough to know every place, because it's so big. Silent also can't know it as good as she'd lived here since birth but maybe a Little bit better than him and he don't want to loose her.
Or better: He don't want to get lost.
So he's following her, a big smile on his mouth.

tbc. sunningrocks.

Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 I_icon_minitimeSa Feb 07, 2015 8:08 pm

Tiger -3

I watched into the brown eyes of Finch when she answered. It was a long explenation but it was a very good one, so it wasn't such boring than I thought. I ignored that the she-cat said, 'Tiger' sounds strong. In my ears it was only a name, a name, my father had before me. When Finch started to purr, I couldn't hold myself and did it like she does. It was a good feeling to purr again with someone else, the last time was moons ago!
"I understand. It is a very good reason to join the RiverClan. I joined it because I feel save near the water. And fish is really delicious!"
I smiled at the grey she-cat for a while an purred. But a few heartbeats later I couldn't hold it longer, my face just began to hurt, you know what I mean?
"Do you think, RiverClan is going to have some problems in the future with the other Clans? Maybe ThunderClan or ShadowClan. I know that the ShadowClan is farther away, but I think Shadow doesn't care of this. She is no cat for peace I think."

Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 I_icon_minitimeSa Feb 07, 2015 8:48 pm

FINCH | 003

A warm feeling fills her when Tiger looks into her eyes. She looks back straightly - why not? He says that he likes the water and can feel save there. "I am not feared about it too. Do you know these cats who screams and act like they'd die when they only see water? I am non of them and ugh, I hate them. I am happy you are non of them too. I think I like you." She purrs again. Tiger's someone who's perfect for her and who understands her. Who doesn't think "Ughhh why is she talking to me, can she please stop, she's to loud and talks too much, i can't handle with it."
His next question is again something to think about it, but at first nothing boring. That's what she likes. "Nah, Thunder won't be a problem. And his clan too. He's softly and .. gently. He can be serious and angry I think, but not like he'll fight with another clan for many generations. But Shadow .. she could do this. I don't like her.
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 I_icon_minitimeSa Feb 07, 2015 9:10 pm

Tiger -4

I nodded my head when she seid, that she did't like those cats, who are afraid of water. These cats are really strange. Cats needed an need water to survive, why should they be afraid of it? Most cats are wet paws, cats, who don't like to get their paws wet. But in summer it is for them okay...? I focused my ears on the words of Finch again, scanned her from eartips to the paws. Brown eyes and grey fur, nothing really special but nobody chose his or her looking. I just looked at her tail. Were there...? Yes, some pale stripes he didn't see before. Okay, that's a kind of special. I shooked slightly my head and looked again into the brown eyes in front of me. I put some words in my mind together to answer somehow.
"Yeah... Thunder is not a cat for battles. And Shadow was not the best choice to create a Clan, I think. Not many cats like her aggressive and grumpy character. I can't remind a life in ShadowClan, maybe in WindClan or SkyClan, ThunderClan is too softly. Which Clan did you want to be, when not RiverClan?"

Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 I_icon_minitimeSa Feb 07, 2015 9:40 pm

FINCH |004

"In general it was a bit weird how the leaders were choosen. I can't remember to give my 'okay'. And I am maybe noone everybody knows, but I am no noone. It is important what I think. Hm, now it's to late to say something against it and i think it wouldn't change anything." For a second she looks at her paws, but after that she tries to look into his eyes again.
"Never in a thousend years I'd go to ShadowClan. ThunderClan is, as you just said, to softly and I think they won't be that strong. I don't really want it but I think there will be many fights and they won't be the one that win every time. One of my old friends wents to WindClan because she knows her better and she says she's very friendly to the ones she likes. So .. I think I would join WindClan if there were no RiverClan. But Wind doesn't seems to be that serious as River. And a leader can't allow everything."
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 I_icon_minitimeSa Feb 07, 2015 10:44 pm

Tiger -5

I health my breath while Finch was telling me, which Clan she would join if there was no RiverClan. It was the WindClan, where she had one old friend. I never had friends, just my mother and me, that was a little bit sad, I think. Yeah. Not the life somebody wants.
"Yes, I think, you're right. I've never think about that so much."
I looked down to my paws. What now? There was no stuff to talk about, my brain was working and working but nothing came up. Oh dude. What did you do at this moment? This is a she-cat, infront of this creatures you can't talk about adventures. She-cats are often so soft and don't do things like this. It's just idiotic. There was one chance so I needed use it.
"So... do you like to do something with me? We can go swimming, to look who's faster or so. Or running. I don't know if you like those thinks, they are just some stupid ideas... forget what I said. I... I think I'm not trained to talk to she-cats. I-... I don't know what you like or... oh... sorry. I'm talking to much..."

Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 I_icon_minitimeSa Feb 07, 2015 11:17 pm

FINCH | 005

She hadn't that that Tiger would ask her out, but that he's doing it isn't something she do not like. Finch thinks that he do not want to just hunt with her, he wants to know her better. That's probably why he'a talking like that. If he woudln't want to do this he would talk normal. And she's a pretty girl. It's okay that he want to be with her. If she wouldn't be herself she would love to be with her too.
"I am talking too much too, haha", she laughs, "and bevor you have talked to me normal..?" She stops, than she's adding to her speach: "But I like these ideas. Do you know a place where we can run a little bit?"
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 I_icon_minitimeSo Feb 08, 2015 6:49 pm

Tiger -6

I was just looking at my paws. That was so idiotical from me! Talking to she-cats was nothing for me, I was too nervous. But when Finch reply to my stupid words I looked up. Yeah, she was talking pretty much too, but I didn't. This was a exception. I shooked my head a little bit and focused on the question she asked me.
"Uhm... Let's go to the Meadow. There the grass is a little bit longer than on other places, but I guess it's the best place on RiverClan territory. We can catch some prey there too.", I purred.
I wated to see what she thinks of this idea and I wanted to give her the starting. I'm a gentleman, she has to win in my eyes. I'm not one of this toms who always wants to be the first one.

Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 I_icon_minitimeSo Feb 08, 2015 7:52 pm

FINCH | 006

Tiger's reason to go to the meadows is great. Not just like "I don't care where to go, I just want you to be with me" - no, he really thinks about that. That's cute.
"Okay, let's go to the meadow." She Looks into his beautiful eyes while she speaks. "I never was there before. Can you Show me where to go?" After one second she adds: "Oh, I love to have a date. I hadn't have one since .. uhm, about six months ore something like that."
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 I_icon_minitimeMi Feb 11, 2015 8:30 pm

Tiger -7

I looked into her brown eyes and smiled again, when she said, that we can go to the meadow. When she asked if I can show her the way because she was never there, I nodded my head. When I heard the following words my head was tilted to the left side. A date?
"Err... then, okay. Wellcome to a new date, Finch have fun!"
I tried to look happy and just smiled. It surprised me, that she thought this was a date but anyway, okay. I didn't can change her mind.
"So let's go, follow me!"

-> Meadow
Nach oben Nach unten

Gast
Gast

BeitragThema: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 I_icon_minitimeFr Feb 13, 2015 10:25 am

FINCH | 007

It's great that Tiger knows the way and that they won't get lost. And his words are cute. She thinkss he's happy too - well, why shouldn't he be?! He has got a date with her, with Finch. Thats maybe the best Thing that can happen in his whole moon.
"I think we'll have much fun", she answers and giggles.
As he said she stands up and follows him.
[center][/

tbc. meadow

center]
Nach oben Nach unten
Apfelblüte
Apfelblüte
Erfahrener Krieger

Anzahl der Beiträge : 1918
RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 Federschwinge

Meine Charaktere
Charaktere:

BeitragThema: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 I_icon_minitimeSo Feb 22, 2015 7:41 pm

//Sorry, für mein nicht so tolles Englisch ^^

Silver

The silver and black tabby she cat opened her eyes. The rivers sound silent in her ears. She stood up and went out of her dent. It was a beautiful day, the sun was shining very bright. Her fur was glossy in the sun.She realised there were no cat inside the camp. Where were they all? They all were outside? All cats? Ok, it happened. The RiverClan was a very little Clan yet, there was ever a chance, that all cats were away.
Silver walked through the camp and trank on the river, which ist arround of the camp. Maybe some cat will came back in a short time? She hoped so. But she enjoyed the silent,  and the sound of the birds and the river, too.

✨⌣⌢⌣⌢⌣⌢⌣⌢⌣⌢⌣⌢⌣⌢⌣⌢⌣⌢⌣⌢⌣⌢⌣✨
RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 Hummellied_by_foreverfreespirits_ddjnus0-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTE3MCIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzVlMzMzNTU4LTAwYmItNGNkNy1iNWFlLTA2Yzk5ZTkyNmI5NlwvZGRqbnVzMC1jYzEzYTE5ZS1kMzM0LTRkNmEtODBiNi0xNjAxZDU3M2YzYTYucG5nIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyNTEifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ Meow
Generell gilt: falls ihr wollt, dass ich poste oder nicht mehr warten möchtet (oder ich das Posten vergessen habe), schreibt mir gerne eine PN oder eine Discord-Nachricht! Freu mich immer, wenn ihr mich daran erinnert! Darauf werde ich bestimmt regieren ;)
Nach oben Nach unten

Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: RiverClan Camp   RiverClan Camp - Seite 2 I_icon_minitime

Nach oben Nach unten

RiverClan Camp

Vorheriges Thema anzeigen Nächstes Thema anzeigen Nach oben 
Seite 2 von 2Gehe zu Seite : Zurück  1, 2